Our Purpose – to help organisations to strengthen their leadership and to help those in leadership roles develop their strengths.
Management Psychology Limited is a consulting firm that assists organisations to improve their performance by working with senior managers to develop individual, team and organisational effectiveness. We work with a diverse range of clients across industry sectors as well as government departments and not-for-profit entities.
Typical assignments involve:
- Consultancy to improve the effectiveness of talent management, performance management, employee engagement and people development systems
- Psychological assessment and profiling of candidates for senior management and leadership selection to enable better quality choices about who is best to do what
- Individual and team mentoring and coaching to accelerate the development of senior managers
- Design and facilitation of performance workshops to improve management team dynamics and alignment
- Career development and counselling to individuals looking to make best use of their potential
Putting the HUMAN back in to HR
We provide consultancy based on our insight into human psychology to all kinds of organisations and individuals in order to enhance productivity and satisfaction at work.
Our objective is to improve the performance of our clients by making the best use of the human capital within their organisations. We do this by enabling better decisions about people, facilitating greater alignment between people, and designing systems that improve productivity. We do not propose any solutions that we are not prepared to help Implement.